The six things that made life all the more sweeter these past couple weeks…
- The first beet harvest of the season.
2. My first ever garlic scape harvest, so obviously garlic scape pesto is in order…. obviously!
3. The first sweet pea harvest of the season; man do these taste great fresh as a snack.
4. The first zucchini of the season; plans are already set into place as to how this big boy’s gonna be going down in the kitchen.
5. First onion of the season. There are about 12 more of them ready to be pulled and I’m hoping to get that done in the next few days ahead.
6. Purple Raspberries. Though be it ever so slowly, the raspberries are ripening. But don’t be fooled, what they lack in size they sure do make up for in taste!