Help me celebrate 1 year of fruitful blogging on the web here!
The six things that made life just a bit sweeter this week…all repopulating the garden as we speak.
- My flat leaf garlic chives. If they did not look so lovely they would have ended up in last night’s dinner.
2. Three of my deciduous kale plants have re-sprouted; did someone say kale chips?
3. A spinach patch that Popeye would be proud to call his own.
4. Creeping thyme. At the rate they’re taking off, soon these cute-as-a-button leaves will rule the garden.
5. My giant parsley getting ready to take off.
6. Mammoth beet, yum!!!